From Adelaide: McLaren Vale Intimate Winery 8 Hours Tour with Luxury Vehicle
Visit McLaren Vale Lookout with panoramic views
Explore the McLaren Vale, where the vines meet the sea
Enjoy a free wine tasting
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission fees
- Wine tastings
- Snacks and drinks
What's excluded :
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request)
- Premium wine tastings
- Personal expenses
- Delivery of wine purchased on the day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: McLaren Vale, McLaren Vale, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
On this tour you will visit McLaren Vale, where the vines meet the sea. Only a 30 minute drive from Adelaide, this beautiful wine mecca province has a Mediterranean climate and is arguably one of the premier Shiraz growing regions in the world.
A tiny piece of paradise with two passions: food and wine. Driving over the first row of hills, you will be met by a vista of undulating vineyards with the backdrop of the picturesque wave-like Mt Lofty Ranges rolling to the sea. For those of who enjoy a quenching Ale, try one of the hand crafted beers from one of the Micro-Breweries in the region. Every tour is tailored to suit the individual and focuses on visiting niche, boutique wineries as well as major iconic vineyards and main regional attractions. Due to personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy free wine tastings.
Departure Point :ibis Adelaide, 122 Grenfell St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.