from agadir: tiout oasis and taroudant excursion
Taroudant is often referred to as Mini Marrakech and is a walled city with a lot of history. The hotel is approximately 90 kilometers from Agadir and is a convenient location for a look at ancient Morocco. The city served as the capital for a short period during the Saadian era.
Outside the sand-colored fortifications is a small leather tannery. The city is known for its souks and handicrafts. Compare and contrast goods in the Arab Souk and Berber Souk and buy traditional items such as carpets, jewelry, spices, metalware, ceramics and clothing.
The Tioute oasis was built around an old 16th century kasbah from the Saadian period and overlooks the 7 douars that make up a flowering and well-groomed palm grove.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa
Your tour starts with a nice ride through the fertile Sous Valley,
On the way you see the goats on the trees, or flying goats and visit a banana and citrus grove….
When you arrive in Taroudant or in small Marrakech, you will see the red ramparts and the super Moroccan markets….
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tiout, Tiout, Souss-Massa
The Tioute oasis was built around an old 16th century kasbah from the Saadian period and overlooks the 7 douars that make up a flowering and well-groomed palm grove. The current population is 3800 inhabitants. In Berber, Tioute means: the hump of the dromedary.
You should know that this relatively extensive anti-atlas oasis was partially bathed in a lake until the mid-19th century. A dry climate followed, throughout the 20th century, which dried out the lake but produced fertile soil on which argan trees, date palms and carob trees thrive quietly.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.