FROM Amman | Madaba, Mont Nebo to Petra | Transportation Only
this tour will take you to visit Madaba, Nebo, and Petra. Your driver will pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Amman and drive to the town Madaba, where you find the famous mosaic 6th-century map of Palestine in St. George’s church. After that continue to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died and alleged to be his burial place, then you will be driven among the high way to the lost city of Petra where your driver will drop you off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- entrance fees to the sights
- The ride will start from your pickup point in Amman, you will be driven by private Sedan car to Madaba city, then you will be taken to Mont Nebo for quick visit then the chauffeur will drive you among the desert highway with stopping for break and restroom usage on the way, then you will continue your way to the city of Wadi Musa where the driver will drop you off at your hotel or Petra visitor centre.
Departure Point :
The driver will be holding a sign with your name.
OtherAmman Governorate, Jordan - Anywhere in Amman
Departure Time :Amman to Petra by Minivan 11/12/2019 - 7/18/2022
Transportation: Amman to Petra 11/12/2019 - 7/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Wadi Musa, Jordan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.