From Barcelona: Montserrat Tour With Guide
Marvel at the wonder of these mountains, and the stunning history of the area.
First, meet at a bar in the city centre, where you are able to purchase a relaxing breakfast or coffee before we head out. Then after a bus ride up to the bottom of the mountain, we continue up the beautiful mountain roads, all the way up to the magnificent Montserrat Monastery.
Enjoy many photo opportunities as you gaze at the beauty of the mountain, before having a history tour of the monastery. After there is free time to either go hiking in the magical hills, enjoy an all you can eat lunch looking out over mystical views, or explore the museum and discover all about the history of this famous landmark.
Then it is back on the bus as we head back to Barcelona where you can experience an evening in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private Guide
- Access to Montserrat
- 6 Hour Excursion
- Free Time
- Entry/Admission - Montserrat Museum
What's excluded :
- Funicular Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montserrat Museum, Montserrat Spain
Discover the history, culture and beauty of this magical place. Tour through the famous Monastery before a lunch at our favourite picnic spot and personal hiking time.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Catalonia, Catalonia
Take in the beauty of the Catalan countryside as you make your way to the World famous Monserrat monastery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Passeig de Colom, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.