From Belgrade: Full-day Resava Cave & Medieval monasteries
Admire the beauty of the fresco paintings in the medieval monasteries of Manasija and Ravanica. Enjoy the wonderful nature of Eastern Serbia while visiting Lisine Waterfall and Resava Cave.
Marvel at the medieval frescoes in Manasija Monastery
Admire the architecture of monasteries surrounded by medieval fortresses
Explore one of the most beautiful caves in Serbia, with elements in yellow, red, and white
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Resava Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Natural History Center of Srbija, Kralja Petra Prvog 111, Svilajnac 35210, Serbia
Svilajnac is the town on the confluence of Resava and Great Morava river, once famous for silk production.
The "Natural History Center of Serbia" in Svilajnac represents a blend of science, education, entertainment and tourism in one place, in a very specific way. Such a concept makes it unique in this part of Europe.
Pass By: Miniature Park, Despotovac Serbia
Despotovac - in the end of the 19th century the village was proclaimed a town and get the name Despotovac in honour of Serbian medieval ruler Despot stefan Lazarevic
Stop At: Manasija Monastery, 280, Serbia, Despotovac Serbia
Medieval monastery of Manasija - also known as Resava, located on the bank of the Resava River. The monastery complex is surrounded by a massive medieval fortress. The monastery of Manasija was built as a mausoleum for Despot Stefan and was decorated with the most valuable materials, but was also the cultural center of medieval Serbia.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Resava Cave, Jelovac, Serbia
one of the most beautiful caves in Serbia. Inside the cave, the speleological elements are mostly in white, yellow and red color, depend on the minerals through which water flows. The cave is 4.5 km long, 2830 m is explored in detail, and about 800 m are arranged for visitors. The temperature in Resavska cave is constant throughout the year and is + 7 ° C.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: B&B Vodopad Lisine, Strmosten bb Strmosten bb, Strmosten 35213, Serbia
The spring "Veliko Vrelo" and the waterfall "Veliki Buk" are located in the foothills of mountain Beljanica. Together with the spring, the waterfall is proclaimed to be the monument of nature "Waterfall Lisine", under the I category of protection of the state. This 25m high waterfall in the beautiful nature of Eastern Serbia, is very easy approachable with the walking paths and platform, and just next to the waterfall is restaurant with small ethnic complex and the old water mill which is still in use.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Ravanica Monastery, Village Senja near Town of Cuprija, Cuprija 35233 Serbia
Serbian Orthodox Monastery Ravanica was declared Monument of Culture of Exceptional importance, and it's protected by Republic of Serbia. It was built in 1375–1377 as an endowment of prince Lazar, whose relics are kept in the monastery. The Ravanica church is called the birthplace of the new artistic movement "Morava school" because of architectural and artistic features.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cara Lazara 86, Ćuprija 35250, Serbia
Cuprija the town on two rivers - Morava and Ravanica. The name of the town comes from the word "cuprija" which means "the bridge".
Departure Point :Споменик природе Пионирски парк, Belgrade, Serbia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All passengers are required to use personal protective equipment, masks and gloves in accordance with the Regulation on measures to prevent and combat infectious diseases COVID-19. If passengers are unable to provide additional equipment, please let us know 2 days before the trip so that we can provide it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.