From Belgrade: Golubac, Viminacium and Lepenski Vir
History lesson about medieval fortresses on the Danube, archaeological site from Roman era – Viminacium and the 5 million years old mammoth. Breathtaking view to the longest gorge in Europe is a must see!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets to Viminacium, Golubac Fortress and Lepenski Vir
- Entry/Admission - Viminacium Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch, food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Golubac Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viminacium Archaeological Park, Stari Kostolac BB, Kostolac 12208 Serbia
Viminacium is an archaeological site near small town of Kostolac. It was the capital of Roman province of Moesia Superior and was rebuilt by Justinian I after being destroyed by Huns in 440. In the late 6th century, the city was destroyed again and for all by Avar raiders. Today, the site offers you to explore remains of temples, streets, squares, amphitheaters, palaces, hippodromes and Roman baths. Within the archaeological site there is a Mammoth park with spectacular skeleton of 5 million year old mammoth!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golubac Fortress, Djerdap National Park, Golubac Serbia
Golubac Fortress was built by the Hungarians, called Galambocz, on the same site as the Roman Castrum Columbarum. Golubac was captured by the Turks in 1391. and changed ownership several times before being finally reclaimed by the Serbs in 1867. On this site you will have opportunity to take some great photos of the stunning fortress, explore gallery in Visitor center and walk by the Danube river with beautiful view to Iron Gate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lepenski vir, Donji Milanovac, Serbia
Lepenski Vir, today archeological site, was the oldest urban settlement of human in Europe! Chronology of Lepen Whirl is compressed between 9500/7200-6000 BC. The site consists of one large settlement with around ten satellite villages. Numerous piscine sculptures and peculiar architecture have been found at the site and most of them can be seen on this site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is from hotels or other accommodation in Belgrade
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Supplier keeps the right to change the program due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic, bad weather conditions, site closed for visits due to national holidays, reconstructions or similar)
- Supplier is not responsible for personal belongings of tourists
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.