From Bolzano: Private daily Tour - The most beautiful Trekking in the Dolomites
There are a few summits that have come to symbolise the word “mountain”. The Tre Cime di Lavaredo would certainly top an imaginary hit list of these. Many people have seen the Tre Cime in illustrations hundreds of times and think that they know them, but the moment you see them "in nature" is a moment not to be forgotten. This proposal is circular and unforgettable hike around the Three Peaks of Lavaredo. Back in the afternoon on the famous and panoramic "Great Dolomites Road".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Tre Cime di Lavaredo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago di Misurina, Frazione di Auronzo di Cadore., Auronzo di Cadore Italy
By car through the Isarco Valley and Pusteria Valley to Misurina Lake (120 km-2 hours);
From Misurina Lake (photo stop) we will climb up to the Auronzo Refuge (2.333 m) with the toll road of 7 km.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tre Cime di Lavaredo, 32041, Auronzo di Cadore Italy
The Three Peaks are situated in the Three Peaks nature park and in 2009 they were declared UNESCO World Heritage, as were all other peaks of the Dolomites.
The Tre Cime di Lavaredo (”Three peaks of Lavaredo” or “Drei Zinnen”) are a bizarre and striking alpenstock belonging to the Sesto Dolomites, mainly characterised by its distinctive form. Due to this special shape, these three pinnacles are world-famous and are considered to be the symbol of the Dolomites. The famous north face of this alpenstock belongs to the municipal territory of Dobbiaco, whereas the southern part of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo belongs to the province of Belluno. In other words, the borderline between the two provinces passes above the Tre Cime di Lavaredo summits.
However, the famous alpenstock consists of the Cima Grande (2,999 m) which is the pinnacle in the middle, the Cima Piccola (2,857 m) and the Cima Ovest (west peak, 2,973 m). The view on the north face of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo is one of the most famous alpine images and views all over the world.
Starting point: Auronzo Refuge (2,333 metres asl)
Trail route: Auronzo Refuge – Lavaredo Refuge – Forcella di Lavaredo – Locatelli Refuge – Lange Alm mountain hut – Auronzo Refuge
Altitude difference: approx. 400 metres
Length: 9.5 km
Walking time: approx. 4 hours
Difficulty: medium difficulty - Hiking shoes are required
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Cortina d'Ampezzo, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Veneto
We reach then Cortina d’Ampezzo, the "Pearl of the Dolomites", Italy’s premier mountain resort and home of the Winter Olympic Games of 1956. Cortina together with Milan will once again host the Winter Olympic Games in 2026.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Falzarego Pass, 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Italy
A panoramic stop also at the splendid Falzarego pass that leads us to the Western Dolomites.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gardena Pass, 39048, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
We reach the famous Gardena Pass (2,136 m above sea level) where we will stop to admire the fantastic view of both Badia Valley and Sassolungo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.