From Bolzano: The Episcopal City of Bressanone, Novacella Abbey and Funes Valley
Firstly, a guided city tour around the Episcopal city of Bressanone that combines Medieval-Baroque atmosphere with modern lifestyle and a fascinating alpine world. Secondly, we visit one of the most important monasteries of central Europe, the Augustinian Abbey of Novella, located only 5 minute away from Bressanonne city. And finally, just 20 minutes from Bressanone we will discover the idyllic Funes Valley with the magnificent Dolomites as a background.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bressanone, Bressanone, Province of South Tyrol, Trentino-Alto Adige
City tour around the city of Bressanone. The 1100-year-old town on the rivers of Eisack and Rienz has many stories to tell. Bressanone is bound to please you, with its almost unchanged medieval centre, its splendid cathedral and cloisters, its baroque castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Varna, Varna, Province of South Tyrol, Trentino-Alto Adige
Transfer service from Bressanone to Novacella Abbey ( 5 min by car). The Augustinian Canons Regular monastery of Novacella/Neustift is a bustling place with plenty of attractions for visitors. The 800 year-old monastery is set in picturesque surroundings nestling amid vineyards and orchards in the village of Novacella. The pretty gardens and the atmospheric monastery wine cellar are perfect places to relax in and savour peace and quiet.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Funes, Funes, Province of South Tyrol, Trentino-Alto Adige
Circuit to Funes Valley and the Odle mountains. Val di Funes/Villnöss Valley is simply picture-perfect: a fairytale that is idyllic and enchantingly beautiful. The main landmark is the Odle/Geisler Dolomite Massif: its striking, pale towers of rock and mountain peaks make it the star of the show. The images of the two churches with the background of the Odle Mountains are famous all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.