From Budapest: Szentendre Half Day Sightseeing Trip
Join on this half day tour to visit Szentendre that is also called as the southern gate of the Danube Bend. Explore the Mediterranean atmosphere in this charming town with professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup at central Budapest hotels
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Boat trip on the Danube back to Budapest between May and September
- Traditional "kolbász" - roast sausage tasting
- Entry/Admission - Szentendrei Keresztelo Szent Janos Parish Church
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for Galleries
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szentendrei Keresztelo Szent Janos Parish Church, Templom ter, Szentendre 2000 Hungary
14:00 PM: Tour starts from Hotel Intercontinental
14:45 PM: Szentendre
15:00 PM: City Walk with Professional Guide
15:30 PM: Roast Sausage Tasting
17:00 PM: Boat trip to Budapest
18:00 PM: Tour ends at Vigadó Square, Budapest (City Center)
The bus ride takes approximately 45 minutes.
You take a walk around the Artists Villlage with many galleries, performers and musicians. During your free time you may visit some museums (e.g. Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Marzipan Museum) before the boat leaves Szentendre. At the end of the tour we return to Budapest by public boat.
The tour ends at the Pier / City Centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :InterContinental Budapest, Budapest, Budapest Budapest Apaczai Csere J.U. 12-14, 1052 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour will start at Hotel InterContinental (Apáczai Csere János u. 12 – 14, 1052 Budapest), please be there 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour.Pick up at your Hotel is also possible and will be 30 minutes before the tour beginning, please advise hotel name and adress at check out.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.