From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry
- Make a journey to Geoje with hassle-free private transportation that will take you to the must-go attractions.
- Explore Geoje at your own pace and avoid the hassle of organized group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transportation(A rental car included)
- English-speaking professional driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel, tolls and parking fees
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Admissions and experience cost
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Excess luggage charges (No charges up to 2 pieces of luggage per passenger)
- Entry/Admission - Oedo Botania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windy Hill, Nambu-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do South Korea
[10:30~11:20] Windy Hill
- As one of the eight scenic sights of Geoje, visitors can take the best pictures with exotic windmills standing in the background of Geoje's blue ocean and fishing village.
- It is the filming spot of many popular K-dramas and movies, such as 'Eve's Garden' and 'Carousel'.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hakdong Mongdol Beach, 18-1, Hakdong 6-gil, Dongbu-myeon, Geoje-si,, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do 53332 South Korea
[11:30~12:10] Hakdong Mongdol Beach
- It is not a white sandy beach, but a distinctive beach with the roundish black pearl colored 'Mongdol'.
- It is famous for being the world's largest breeding site for fairy pittas.
- Your driver will give you custom lunch options on-site based on your preferences and dietary requirements.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Oedo Botania, San 109, Wahyeon-ri, Irun-myeon, Geoje, Gyeongsangnam-do South Korea
[13:30~16:30] Oedo Island
- Called 'Island of Fantasy,' it became famous as it was the filming site of K-drama 'Winter Sonata's final episode, attracting 20 million visitors so far.
- Following 90 minutes self-guided walking tour of Oedo, you will be overwhelmed by the view of Haegeumgang Island, its caves and cliffs on your way back.
- Make sure to bring your identification card (passport), since ID needs to be shown before boarding the ferry.
[Cost info] Gujora ferry(round-trip)+Oedo island admission : KRW 30,000 per person
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the desired pickup/drop-off spot(airport, station, accommodation, etc.)Anywhere in Busan is fine!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please enter the desired pick-up/drop-off spots at time of booking.
- Baggage Allowance : Up to two pieces of luggage per passenger.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The itinerary may change due to your request, local circumstances or other unforeseeable factors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.