From Cacao to Chocolate: Private Tour in Manta
Learn about the process to transform one of the best cacao in the world in chocolate.
Discover the production process of handcraft beer and taste the different types of beer.
Know more about the local economy and one of its most exported product.
Visit INIAP Institute (Agricultural Research Farm) in Portoviejo.
Walk around the nursery garden and National Cacao farm, get a taste of different national cacao beans, and learn about the preservation program and the crop.
Drive to Pacoche Forest to visit a coffee plantation at the National Wildlife refuge of Pacoche.
Learn about Ecuadorian coffee, see an exhibition of roasting, grounding and best preparation of local coffee, where you'll be delighted with nice cup of our very own local coffee and a delicious local snack.
Return to cruise terminal
per adult from
6 hours 5 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manta, Manta, Manabi Province
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Autoridad Portuaria de Manta - Edificio Administrativo, Manta, Ecuador
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: This tour operates daily; however, The Garden Center is closed Saturday and Sunday and the Handcraft brewing factory is closed from Monday to Friday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.