From Cancun: Swim with Whale Sharks Tour
Immerse yourself in the most exciting underwater adventure in the Mexican Caribbean. Swim in an area known for the biggest fish in the world and experience these humbling giants. Also enjoy the crossing where you can see dolphins and stingrays in their natural habitat.
In Cancun? No problem, there is an offer for transportation to the marina in Playa Mujeres.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Drinks on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Tips for the Guides.
- Bring Towel and Sunscreen
- Dock fee ($5 per person)
We will move to the Caribbean Sea where the Whale Sharks emigrate every year and in the travesy we could find Turtles, Manta Rays and Dolphins.
After we will have a free time in North Beach (The most beautiful in Mexico) where we will provide you some drinks and food.
• Island Adventures Mexico, Av. Hidalgo. Col. Centro. No 2 Hidalgo Avenue, Next to 3 Mentiras Bar, Isla Mujeres 77400 Mexico
Departure Point :Miguel Hidalgo, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are located at Riviera Maya the pick up will be 45 minutos before of the Tour Activitie
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: This is a natural excursion dependent on weather conditions and other factors so you are guaranteed to see whale sharks 90% of the times. However, there may be rare cases when you don't see them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New snorkel tube for every traveler
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.