From Cartagena: Rosario Islands day trip at Isla del Sol
Escape Cartagena for the day and take a trip to the Rosario Islands! Enjoy a 1-hour cruise from Cartagena to the Rosario Island in a shared speed boat. Spend the day relaxing in the national park, swimming in the Caribbean waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport from hotel to port (only covers hotels located at Boca Grande, Laguito, Casco Antiguo and Getsemani)
- Speedboat transportation
- Typical Colombian lunch
- Drop-off at the port
What's excluded :
- Harbor tax approx. USD $7 ($16,500 Colombian Pesos) per person
- Transport from the port to the Hotel (drop-off)
- Island walking tour
- Extra activities
- Entrance fees to the aquarium
- Optional tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas de Rosario, Islas de Rosario, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
The archipelago of the Rosario islands of Colombia is probably one of the most sought-after destinations in the Caribbean. This archipelago formed by dozens of islands of all sizes conceals a wonderful aqua sea coral reef.
After your hotel pick-up, you will be taken to the port to board a speedboat with a small group; this boat will take you to the area of the archipelago. Departure will happen between 9:00 AM and 09:30 AM depending on boat traffic. On the route, you’ll have an excellent view of Tierra Bomba, a beautiful island right outside of the city and enjoy the tropical water.
The boat will reach Isla del Sol, a private island with a small beach line, swimming pool, hammock kiosk, bar, and a small restaurant. At this point, you can decide whether you would like to spend the day at the island chilling out and performing some of the extra activities (at your own expense) such as hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, body-massage or embark on a trip to the aquarium.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
On the island, you will be served lunch prepared with fresh fish and typical ingredients of the island. After lunch, you will have some time to relax at the beach before returning to Cartagena.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Cartagena hotels or accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.*Note: Hotels in Manzanillo area have an additional cost. Please contact us to arrange it.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A port fee of $18,500 COP must be paid in cash and in Colombian pesos before boarding the boat.
- We recommend to bring your own towels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- Please Note: English support is limited/basic. This product doesn't offer a guided tour, it offers only basic support by your driver/guide
- Please note: the boat departure time from the port is set to a range between 09:00 AM and 09:30 AM depending on boat traffic.
- Bear in mind that the beach line is small and that there are limited amount of sun beds.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We comply with Colombia's Health Resolution (resolution 666 from April 24th, 2020).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.