From Civitavecchia: One-Day Tour of Rome Highlights
See all the highlights of Rome all in one day, in this comprehensive 8-hour tour. Marvel at the ancient architecture of the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum and enjoy an authentic Roman light lunch along the way. This tour includes pick-up/drop off from Civitavecchia with an English-speaking driver, air-conditioned transportation
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- "skip the line" entrance fee
- English-speaking driver and transportation
- Lunch - light lunch along the way
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Infopoint di Largo della Pace, Largo della Pace, 00053, Civitavecchia Italy
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. I’ll wait for you with a sign that says your name in “Largo della Pace snc” Civitavecchia. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (shuttle that picks up you from the boat).
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
After a brief explanation of the itinerary, you’ll visit the world’s largest amphitheatre with your “skip the line” ticket which will allow you to access directly the metal detector control.
Once inside, the tour guide will bring the Colosseum back to life by explaining how the gladiators entertained the crowds with spectacular fights and show you the engineering applied by the Romans to build such an imposing structure ahead of its time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
From the Colosseum you will be picked up before being taken to the Vatican Museums. Don't worry about the crowds, as this tour includes exclusive skip-the-line access into the museums. The Vatican Museums are one of the world’s most visited museum complexes and are overflowing with masterpieces by many of the world’s most important Renaissance and Baroque artists.
Your guide will lead you through all of the most important galleries providing a fascinating overview of the history and cultural significance. The tour includes visits to the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and other key museum highlights.
At the end of this cultural tour, you will be taken back to Civitavecchia.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Largo della Pace, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and its address. The time will be at 08.50 AM approxmatively, due to the traffic conditions you could wait 5 - 10 minutes morePorts
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.