From Colmar: The most beautiful spots on the wine road of Alsace!
We propose you today a beautiful tour with a local expert, explaining you everything about the history of Alsace, the traditions and all the cultural aspects of this beautiful area of France.
You will visit Gueberschwihr and walk in the direction of the medieval & beautiful villages of Eguisheim (Classified one of the most splendid village of France), Riquewihr (which did inspire the decorum of the fairy tale ‘’The Beauty and the Beast’’ by Disney). At your own paste, you will discover many gems hidden along the scenic & panoramic wine road.
A fantastic way to discover the most gorgeous area in the most professional and friendly manner, within the advantage of a comfortable and modern private minivan.
The idea today is to go where the other do not go, to show you the key sights, as well as the lesser known places off the beaten track.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Historic & cultural Commentaries when driving.
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
- Driver's gratuity
- The discovery of the villages is on your own, at your own paste.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gueberschwihr, Gueberschwihr, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
Charming village hidden in the heart of the panoramic wine road. Enjoy the half-timbered renaissance houses and the view up to the Black Forest. We'll also organize a large photo stop in the middle of the vineyards.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vieille ville d'Eguisheim, Markt, 68420 Eguisheim France
Surrounded by vineyards, nestling in a fold of green hills, Eguisheim is a medieval village whose narrow, concentric streets highlight the architectural merits of its half-timbered houses, lovingly decorated with flowers. Since 1985, this passion has been rewarded with the "4-flower" rating of France's National Floral Award. Discover in this unique village: historic fountains, tithe manors, a yellow sandstone church dating from the 13th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 68240 Kaysersberg-Vignoble, France
You will have some time on your own, and the unique opportunity to discover this gorgeous centuries-old locality, elected "the most beloved French" village in 2017.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Riquewihr, Riquewihr, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
This magnificent walled village, did inspire the set design for film of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ by Disney. You will enjoy plenty of free time, & explore this fairy tale environment.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :28 Rue Turenne, 68000 Colmar, France
Traveler pickup is offered
RV 28 rue de Turenne, in Front of the bank ''Credit Mutuel'', in the heart of the district named ''la petite venise''.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Vehicle disinfected before and after each tour. - We avoid all the crowed places, we go where the others do not go! - A minimum use of the air conditioning in the vehicle while driving (The windows will constantly stay open (a Minimum), to prevent a Closed Space).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.