From Cusco - All Inclusive - Southern Valley Tour - Private Experience.
Welcome to Cusco - Peru.
On this tour you will enjoy breathtaking scenery, ancient culture and authentic experiences with locals.
This experience will be giving you the unique and magnificent tours to the sites of Tipon where you can enjoy the impressive irrigation system of the Incas, then to Piquillacta where you discover the huge urban planning of the Wari culture (pre-inca). After the visit to Piquillacta, you move on to Andahuaylillas where “the Sistine Chapel of the Americas” is located with its impressive mural paintings from the XVII century.
You’ll get up close to ancient cultures and awe-inspiring natural wonders in the company of local guides whose passion for their history is contagious.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation.
- Private english-speaking Tour Guide.
- Andean village to visit.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to archeological sites: s/. 70 soles per person (peruvian money).
- Entrance fee to Saint Peter church of Andahuaylillas s/. 10 soles (peruvian money).
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas
- Entry/Admission - Piquillacta
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, Calle Tacna No 302, Andahuaylillas 08210 Peru
You will be collected from your hotel by your expert, local guide and private vehicle to be driven firstly to Andahuaylillas where we visit the Saint Peter church of Andahuaylillas, considered as the “Sistine Chapel of America.” It was built by the Order of the Jesuits at the end of the 16th century and the princes of the 17th century. Its architectural structure is typical for village churches. Its walls are wide like all the colonial buildings, made of sun-dried bricks of mud (adobe), the facade is decorated with magnificent murals, and two large stone columns at the main entrance.
Although its ‘architecture is relatively modest, the decoration of its interior is unique and impressive. We can first mention a picture of the “Assumption of the Virgin,” painted by the Spanish historical painter Esteban Murillo. You will also see wall paintings attributed to Luis de Riaño (17th century).
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Piquillacta, 20 km East of Cusco, Huarcapay Peru
After a time to visit the church, we continue with our journey towards the Pre-Inca archaeological site of Piquillacta, where we explore and enjoy the huge urban planning of the pre-Inca Wari culture surrounded by stunning mountains and lakes.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
Afterwards we continue our journey to the spectacular archaeological site of Tipon, where we will see the best of Inca hydraulic water work system. Finally, we head back to the village of Tipon, which is known, for its baked guinea pig dish, a typical dish of the region of Cusco. We stop to taste it and then we are on our way back to your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VERY IMPORTANT:This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!!!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.