From Cusco - Full Day Sacred Valley Tour - Private Experience
The Sacred Valley of the incas is one of the most beautiful and historically well visited places of Peru. In those times, the Valley was one of the bases of Incan empire, the river that winds its way through believed to be aligned with the cosmos. Several of the Inca’s finest works were built in this region making it a fantastic place to take in the ancient culture of Peru.
Explore the Incan fortress of Chinchero; with Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points.
Explore the fortress town of Ollantaytambo, its narrow streets along with their canals, have not changed much from the time of the Inca Empire, giving you a feeling of what it would have been like to live during this time.
The Incan fortress of Pisaq, where you can see the biggest Inca cemetery with more than 2000 tombs. There will be enough time to stroll around these magnificent ruins before being driven back to your hotel.
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation.
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Andean village visit.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
What's excluded :
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (S/. 70 soles or $ 25 USD per person).
- Buffet Lunch in Urubamba (a town lying between Pisac and Ollantaytambo).
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Chinchero, on this site we will appreciate the Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points. We will also visit the beautiful colonial church, unique for its work of art. Continuing, we will participate in a wonderful exposition of Andean weaving art; During the weaving we will become familiar with the wisdom of Andean weavings, such and as they are maintained long before Inka times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Ollantaytambo, the oldest continuously occupied town on the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their canals, have not changed much from the time of the Inca Empire, giving you a feeling of what it would have been like to live during this time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pisac Peru
Pisaq. where you can see the biggest Inca cemetery with more than 2000 tombs. There we can admire the incredible farming terraces carved into the mountain and the religious area of this important citadel.
There will be enough time to stroll around these magnificent ruins before being driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All transportations are new and comfortables.
- All our guides are locals and well prepared.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.