From Cusco to Machu Picchu FULL DAY
Enjoy the wonder of the world: Machu Picchu on this day trip, in which you will know all the majesty of the Inca culture.
per adult from
14 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- train tickets
- bus tickets
- entrance to the sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Very early we will travel to the Poroy or Ollantaytambo station to board the train to Aguas Calientes. Arriving we will take the bus up to the lost city of the Incas, Machupicchu, considered a jewel of Inca architecture: with squares, houses, agricultural areas, roads, observatories, etc. Built on one of the flanks of the old mountain in the midst of semi-tropical vegetation. Discovered on July 24, 1911 by the American explorer Hiram Bingham. After the guided tour you will have time to continue exploring this magical place, Later you will return to the town to take the train from Aguas Calientes to the town of Poroy or Ollantaytambo, and then head by private vehicle to Cusco, overnight.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Haukaypata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco, for other places the meeting place must be coordinated.
Departure Time :5:50 AM
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.