From Delhi: Private 3-Day Golden Triangle Tour Experience
Visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur on a 3-day Golden Triangle tour with a private car and driver. You will experience the Taj Mahal at sunrise, as well as various other prominent monuments of Agra and Jaipur.
* Visit the Taj Mahal during sunrise and take a guided tour inside
* Enjoy the services of private chauffeur with an air-conditioned vehicle.
* Tour with private, local guides
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 3 Nights accommodation in 3,4,5-star hotels as per you choose.
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned car
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Bottles of mineral water during car journeys
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- Monument entrance fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Begin your 3-day Golden Triangle tour with pickup from your desired location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram by air-conditioned car. Your half-day tour of Delhi begins with a visit to Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Admire the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple, and India Gate. Traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, you will later ride past the Parliament House, the President's Palace, and the Secretariat buildings.
Following your tour in Delhi, have lunch before driving for 3 to 4 hours along the Yamuna Expressway to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check-in to your hotel before spending the evening at leisure.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in agra
Day 2: Agra and Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Start your sightseeing of Agra city early with a mesmerizing view of the sunrise as it ascends beside the Taj Mahal. Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, before returning to your hotel for breakfast. Following breakfast, check-out from your hotel and visit the historic Agra Fort, also known as Red Fort. Afterwards, proceed to Jaipur, where upon your arrival you will check in to your hotel.Overnight stay in Jaipur
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur City Tour - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Kick start the last day of your tour with a satisfying breakfast. Following that, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Visit Amber Fort situated on the top of the hill, and be treated to the majestic and surreal views of Jal Mahal. Following your time exploring the Jal Mahal, head to the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal, which was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. You will later finish with a visit to Jantar Mantar and Maharaja’s city palace, during which you will have time for lunch. Finally, you will make the journey back to Delhi, or if you prefer, to Jaipur Airport.
Duration: 14 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.