From Delhi Same Day Taj Mahal & Agra fort Tour by CAR
The Tour is the perfect for the travelers which have less time in India or have very short time in Delhi to visit Agra Taj Mahal Tour on Same Day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere in Delhi.
- Sightseeing by private Air conditioned Toyota Etios or Sedan Car
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Tickets- Taj Mahal, Tomb and Agra Fort Entrance (If you choose worry free deal option)
- Private live tour guide ( if you choose worry free deal option )
- Lunch ( If you choose worry free deal )
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other meals and additional services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Our Tour starts from anywhere in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida/Ghaziabad/Faridabad & drive you to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle which is distance of 3 hours from Delhi. (Choose anytime between 3 AM to 11 AM). Once you reach in Agra our tour guide will meet you and bring you for the visit to Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal- one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After the Taj Mahal visit we will drive you to visit Agra Fort. visit Agra fort– the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the DiwanI-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience; the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from your desired place in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida/Ghaziabad/Faridabad & transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.