From Eilat: Timna Park Highlights
Enjoy our self-guided materials & transportation back & forth and in the park to go to the Israeli outback, spiced with reach history and mesmerizing unique geological formations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transportation to and from Eilat, and within Timna Park
- Self-guiding materials
- Coloured sand bottle souvenir
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Timna (49 ILS)
- Guide (self guiding materials available)
- Entry/Admission - Timna Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eilat, Eilat, Southern District
Our meeting point for the tour - 3 Shfifon Street, Eilat
Stop At: Timna Park, Eilat 88000 Israel
Visit one of the most impressive geological formations in the area – the red sandstone Mushroom. Its shape was created by rapid erosion on the bottom half of the rock. Travel back in time to view an ancient workstation where copper was melted to create tools, weapons, and ornaments.
Surrounded by incredible scenery, we will continue on to view famous, unique geological structures known as The Arches, as well as Solomon’s Pillars. Here, we will also see the remains of the Egyptian temple dedicated to Goddess Hathor, as well as ancient rock carvings that depict King Ramses III.
Then we will continue to Timna Lake, a great place to relax at the end of the tour! Soak in the landscape, fill bottles of colored sandstone, or enjoy thirst quenching refreshments at the concession stand.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Shfifon St 3, Eilat, Israel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.