From Ennis: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher, including Cliffs of Moher cruise
Our unique fully guided tour takes you from Ennis, Co. Clare to the Aran Islands (Inisheer) and the Cliffs of Moher in a single day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Cliffs of Moher Cruise - subject to weather conditions
- Entry to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre - The Atlantic Edge
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doolin Pier, Hotel Doolin Doonagore, Doolin Ireland
Our ferry departs from the pier in Doolin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Inisheer, Inisheer, Aran Islands, County Galway, Western Ireland
From Doolin Pier we sail to Inisheer, where you have two hours to explore the island at leisure. On the island you walk, rent a bike or enjoy a pony and trap around the island(extra charge)
There are many attractions to be found here – ancient castles, a shipwreck, a lighthouse, and several fine pubs and cafes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Our tour includes a 1 hour stop at the top of the Cliffs of Moher - entry fee included.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Liscannor, Liscannor, County Clare
A magnificent coastal village situated at the end of Liscannor Bay.
Pass By: Lahinch, Lahinch, County Clare
Nestled at the head of Liscannor Bay, beside a 2 km beah of golden sand, Lahinch, attracts surfing and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world.
Pass By: Ennistymon Cascades, 8 Main St, Ennistimon, Co. Clare, V95 P2P7, Ireland
Ennistymon is a country market town. The River Inagh, with it's small rapids, known as the Cascades, runs through the town.
Departure Point :Temple Gate Hotel, The Square, Clonroad Beg, Ennis, Co. Clare, V95 HOXK, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All tour vehicles are operating at reduced capacity to increase social distancing on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.