From Galway: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher including Cliffs of Moher cruise.
Experience two of Ireland's top natural attractions—the Aran Islands (Inisheer) and the Cliffs of Moher—in one day on this tour from Galway. We will take you by boat from Doolin to Inis Oirr(Inisheer) which you can spend 2hours approx at your leisure exploring the island. On return sailing from the island we will sail underneath the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher - subject to weather conditions. We will then enjoy the Cliffs of Moher from the top by visiting the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience Centre
On this tour you will take in the amazing scenery of two of the Discovery Points on the Wild Atlantic Way, plus enjoy a boat ride beneath the Cliffs of Moher.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dunguaire Castle, Dungory East, Kinvarra, Co. Galway, Ireland
En route to the ferry port in Doolin we pass Dunguaire Castle.
Pass By: Kinvara Harbour, The Quay, Kinvara Ireland
As we pass the harbour in Kinvara, keep an eye out for the traditional sailing craft, Galway Hookers.
Pass By: Ballyvaughan, Ballyvaughan, The Burren, County Clare
We turn right at the picturesque little village of Ballyvaughan and head out on to the Wild Atlantic Way.
Pass By: Black Head Lighthouse, Murrooghtoohy North, Co. Clare, Ireland
The Lighthouse at Black Head was commissioned in the 1930's to assist vessels in navigating the rocky shoreline.
Pass By: The Burren, The Burren, County Clare
The glacio-karst landscape of The Burren is all around us as we make our way along the coast road.
Pass By: Fanore Beach, Fanore Ireland
Keep an eye out for some hardy surfers as we pass the beach at Fanore.
Stop At: Doolin Pier, Hotel Doolin Doonagore, Doolin Ireland
Our ferry departs from the pier in Doolin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Inisheer, Inisheer, Aran Islands, County Galway, Western Ireland
Once on the island you have 2 hours of free time to explore at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, Liscannor Ireland
Your tour today includes a 1 hour stop at the top of the Cliffs of Moher too. Entry fee is included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lisdoonvarna, Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, County Clare
On the return journey to Galway we pass Lisdoonvarna, home to the world famous annual Matchmaking Festival.
Pass By: Corcomroe Abbey, County Clare, Ireland Ireland
Built in the 12th century, Corcomroe Abbey is described at the Jewel of the Burren.
Departure Point :Merchants Road, stop 524501, Galway, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All tour vehicles are operating at reduced capacity to increase social distancing while on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.