From Galway: Cliffs of Moher Explorer Tour - 5 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher.
Enjoy the top tourism attraction in Ireland The Cliffs of Moher
If you're into walking, hiking, photography, exploring or quite simply wish to take your time and enjoy a day at the world famous Cliffs of Moher (Wild Atlantic Way - Signature Point), then this is the tour for you. Our Cliffs of Moher Explorer tour has a minimum 5 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher. Entry fee included. On the way from Galway will travel the scenic route where you can enjoy the beauty of The Burren area. Our local guide will give you all the knowledge that you will need
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dunguaire Castle, Dungory East, Kinvarra, Co. Galway, Ireland
En route to Doolin, we pass Dunguaire Castle
Pass By: Kinvara Harbour, The Quay, Kinvara Ireland
As we pass the harbour in Kinvara, keep an eye out for the traditional sailing craft, Galway Hookers.
Pass By: Ballyvaughan, Ballyvaughan, The Burren, County Clare
We turn right at the picturesque little village of Ballyvaughan and head out on to the Wild Atlantic Way.
Pass By: Black Head Lighthouse, Murrooghtoohy North, Co. Clare, Ireland
The lightt house at Black Head was commissioned in the 1930's to assist vessels in navigating the rocky shoreline.
Pass By: The Burren House Farm County Clare, Ireland Ireland
The glacio-karst landscape of The Burren is all around us as wew make our way along the coast road.
Pass By: Fanore Beach, Fanore Ireland
Keep an eye out for some hardy surfers as we pass Fanore Beach.
Stop At: Doolin, Doolin, The Burren, County Clare
The tour vehicle will drop you at Doolin, From here you have 5 hours to walk the 8 km of coastal path to the Cliffs of Moher.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, Liscannor Ireland
You will re-board the tour vehicle here.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lisdoonvarna, Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, County Clare
On the return journey to Galway, we pass Lisdoonvarna, home to the world famous annual Matchmaking Festival.
Pass By: Corcomroe Abbey, County Clare, Ireland Ireland
Built in the 12th century, Corcomroe Abbey is described as the Jewel of The Burren.
Departure Point :Merchants Road, stop 524501, Galway, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All tour vehicles are operating at reduced capacity to increase social distancing on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.