From Galway: Guided tour of Cliffs of Moher and The Burren.
Travel along the Wild Atlantic way to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre and enjoy the natural beauty of the Burren region along the way. Along this route to the Cliffs we will stop at Dunguaire Castle and the Burren region. The Cliffs of Moher is Ireland's top tourist attraction and its not to be missed. Our experienced guide will guide you along the way and give you valuable knowledge of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Dunguaire Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunguaire Castle, Dungory East, Kinvarra, Co. Galway, Ireland
Dunguaire Castle stands on the site of the 7th-century stronghold of the King of Connaught, for centuries. Today the Castle provides an insight into the lifestyle of its inhabitants from 1520 to modern times.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kinvara Harbour, The Quay, Kinvara Ireland
As we pass Kinvara Harbour, keep an eye out for the traditional sailing craft, Galway Hookers.
Pass By: Ballyvaughan, Ballyvaughan, The Burren, County Clare
We turn right in the picturesque little village of Ballyvaughan and head out on to the Wild Atlantic Way.
Pass By: Black Head Lighthouse, Murrooghtoohy North, Co. Clare, Ireland
The lighthouse at Black Head was commissioned in the 1930's to assist vessels in navigating the rocky shoreline.
Stop At: The Burren House Farm County Clare, Ireland Ireland
The glacio-karst landscape of The Burren is all around us as we make our way along the coast road.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Doolin Pier, Hotel Doolin Doonagore, Doolin Ireland
A chance to walk around, get some amazing photos of the Cliffs of Moher in the far distance and feel the sea breeze on your skin. During the summer months, there is the opportunity to join a Cliffs of Moher cruise, not included.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hotel Doolin, stop 346361, Teergonean, Doolin, Co. Clare, Ireland
We stop for lunch and refreshments at Hotel Doolin, before making our way to the Cliffs of Moher,
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Experience Ireland's most visited natural attraction Cliffs of Moher. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and enjoy a walk along these spectacular Cliffs
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Lisdoonvarna, Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, County Clare
On the return journey to Galway, we pass Lisdoonvarna, home to the world famous annual Matchmaking Festival.
Pass By: Corcomroe Abbey, County Clare, Ireland Ireland
This fascinating 12th century Cistercian monastery is set in the famous grey hills of the Burren
Departure Point :Merchants Road, stop 524501, Galway, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All tour vehicles are operating at reduced capacity to increase social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.