From Guanajuato Christ The King
Visit the geographical center of Mexico (Cerro del Cubilete), where the majestic monument is raised to "Christ the King of Peace" which is one of the religious sites most visited in Mexico by the Catholic faith of the people at its peak.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario de Cristo Rey, Cerro del Cubilete S/N, Guanajuato 36100 Mexico
Visit the geographical center of Mexico Cerro del Cubilete is a mountain in the municipality of Silao, in the state of Guanajuato. On its summit is the monumental Christ of the Mountain, which is one of the religious sites most visited in Mexico by the Catholic faith of the people at its peak. built in the 1940s, but a previous monument dates from the 1920s. In 1928 the monument was bombed and dynamited by orders of Plutarco Elías Calles.
You will climb to the mountain of the hill, located at 2,600 meters above sea level, where is the Cristo Rey sanctuary, one of the most important nationally, whose building and monument of Christ the King is considered one of the most beautiful in the world is already built in pure Art Deco style.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Guanajuato Centro, Unnamed Road, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located at Guanajuato downtown
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is casual and you shold wear walking shoes
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.