From Hoi An: Half-Day Eco Tour and Basket Boat Ride
Get back to nature and discover the countryside of Vietnam on a half-day tour from Hoi An. Get the chance to learn how to fish like the locals and cruise the canals of the Cua Dai River by bamboo basket boat.
• Take a boat trip through Cua Dai Bay and discover the beauty of the countryside
• Meet the local fishermen for a hands-on fishing net experience
• Explore the mangrove forests of Bay Mau by bamboo basket boat
• Enjoy a delightful lunch or dinner of Vietnamese foods
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Hotel pick-up and drop off
- • Transportation
- • Bottle of water
- • Lunch or dinner
What's excluded :
- • Extra drinks
- • Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Hoi An, cruise through Cua Dai Bay to get up close to the floating fishing farms and fishing villages at the mouth of the Cua Dai River.
Watch the local fishermen catch fish in the time-honored way on the river, and visit the wholesale fish market at Duy Hai. Soak up the busy atmosphere and get the chance to handle one of the traditional fishing nets. Then, climb aboard a bamboo basket boat and navigate the small canals of the mangrove forest and coconut palms with a local.
End with a delightful lunch or dinner at a local restaurant.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.