From Hoi An: Private My Son Sanctuary Early Morning Tour
Watch the sunrise over the countryside of Vietnam before visiting the Hindu sanctuary of My Son. Stroll among the ancient ruins and learn more about its fascinating history as the center of the Champa Kingdom.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Following early 4:30 AM pick-up from your hotel in Hoi An, travel towards the ancient sanctuary of My Son and enjoy a light lunchbox-style breakfast on the way. Journey back in time upon arrival at the UNESCO World Heritage Site and watch the sunrise over the beautiful countryside.
Get the chance to explore the My Son sanctuary before the crowds arrive and enjoy the cooler temperatures of the morning. Watch the sunrise over the countryside of Vietnam before visiting the Hindu sanctuary. Learn more about the ancient Champa Kingdom as you explore the abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples, built between the 4th and 13th century AD. Soak up the amazing views of the lush valleys and surrounding mountains.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.