From Huaraz: Nevado Pastoruri Tour fullday tour
An adventure excursion to the South of the city of Huaraz with visits to the gigantic Puyas Raymondi and lagoon of colors will be of this trip an unforgettable and ideal experience for people who have a short stay in the city of Huaraz. It is also perfect for the acclimatization of people who are going to hike and climb longer in this part of the Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Huaraz
- Entrance ticket to the Huascarán National Park
- Professional guide in Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Nevado Pastoruri
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevado Pastoruri, Huaraz Peru
Pick up from accommodation in Huaraz around 9:00 am to start this unforgettable adventure tours south of Huaraz to the snowy Pastoruri and observe beautiful landscapes of theCordillera Blanca. We will pass through picturesque towns of: Recuay (3,422 masl), Ticapampa (3,456 masl) and Catac (3,466msnm), where we will stop for a coca tea against soroche.
Continuing with the tour, we will take a detour from the affirmed road towards the Quebrada Pachacoto, we arrive at the lagoon Patococha, area where the wild ducks of different varieties live, we will visit the water spring gassed from Pumapampa also known as the "fountain of youth", a 7-color lagoon called Pumapashimin. We will make a brief stop to get to know the Puya Raimondi, a representative plant of the Andes, it can grow up to 12 meters high, it produces clusters up to 8 thousand flowers and lives up to 100 years, but once it blooms it dies. 5:30 pm: Arrival in Huaraz.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from accommodation in Huaraz.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.