from hurghada to the west bank of luxor & Elkarnak
Take the chance and visit Luxor, the capital of the Pharaohs and its magnificent architectural heritage in a day trip (the Valley of the Queens – Hatshepsut Temple – Karnak Temple)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car.
- transfer from Hurghada to Luxor and return.
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
What's excluded :
- Any additional visits not includes in the program.
- Entrance fees
- In the early morning, the representative of the company will pick up you from your hotel to go to Luxor by car to visit the most beautiful temples.
You will start your trip by visiting the Valley of the queens which is the burial place of the queens in the ancient Egypt. And you will see three tombs inside the valley and you will be amazed by the beauty of these tombs and its beautiful decoration.
After that, you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman in the era of the Pharaohs, and the most famous queen in the ancient Egypt,It is the temple of Hatshepsut.
Then you will see the Colossi of Memnon,you can take the most beautiful photos with this civilization, which is from thousands of years old.
You will Take a break to refresh yourself with a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and then you will go to the east bank to visit Karnak temple, It is one of the largest ancient Egyptian temples that Participated in its construction many kings, please listen well to history of this great civilization ,after that our guide will take you to papyrus factory.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your accommodation in Hurghada.
The days of this trip Sunday/ Tuesday/ Thursday
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.