From Hurghada Trip to Luxor 2 Days Bus
Enjoy a tour from Hurghada to Luxor (Thebes) for two days Bus. Discover the fascinating world of ancient Egypt on a visit to the most beautiful sights around the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services
- Lunch meal
- Overnight in 3*** hotel with HB
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Enjoy a tour to Luxor (Thebes) for two days
Start your tour of Luxor with the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada. Discover the fascinating world of ancient Egypt on a visit to the most beautiful sights around the city.
Visit the Temple of Karnak and admire the columned halls, the chapels, and the sacred lake of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant in Luxor before heading to the other bank of the Nile River.
Here you will explore the City of the Dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Admire the only remains of the Temple of Amenhotep III and visit the Valley of the Kings. Be inspired by the stunning architecture and discover the Temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt.
First Day: Visit the magnificent example of worship in history Karnak Temple, and then head to the legendry Valley of the Kings, after that, proceed to visit Memnon Colossus and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Second Day: Luxor Temple.
• Pick up services
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Lunch meal
• Overnight in 3*** hotel with HB
• Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from elgouna and makadi. Sahlhashesh.with extra cost for transfer
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring warm clothing in winter, lightweight clothing in summer, sturdy shoes, and photo or video equipment.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.