From Šibenik to Zagreb with Plitvice Lakes tour - Private transfer-tour
Book private tour/transfer from Šibenik to Plitvice Lakes with drop off in Zagreb.
You can book these services if you are looking for transportation from Šibenik to Zagreb(or vice versa) and want to visit Plitvice Lakes on the way.
Save up some time and visit one of the world's most beautiful national parks; Plitvice Lakes on the way to Zagreb.
Prices for the transfers are quoted per person with the destination being any location or hotel in Zagreb/Šibenik and all possible taxes and toll fees are included in the price.
NOTE: entrance fee for National park is not included in the price and it is approximately (Tickets can be bought at the website of the national park online)
- November - March: 60,00hrk per person (7euro)
- April, May, October: 100,00hrk per person (14euro)
- June, July, August, September: 250,00hrk per person (35euro)
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- English speaking driver
- English speaking guide(If option selected)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food & Drink
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Explore one of the most beautiful national parks in the world
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Beautiful village with waterfalls and watermills
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :nextbike Gat Krka, Obala hrvatske Mornarice 1, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels/accommodations in Šibenik (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in a pedestrian area so pick up will be organized on closest possible location)Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
Return Detail :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.