from Jaipur -Same Day Pushkar-Ajmer Tour
We Provide a good vehicle with an experience and professional driver, As well as Guide will be professional and government approved guide
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport services includes Fuel, Toll, Parking, Service tax and driver allowance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganahera Brahma Temple Rd, Pushkar 305022 India
It must have been some really important reason for which the Hindus have an uncountable number of temples dedicated to each of their gods/goddesses. In case of Brahma – the very god believed to have created the Universe; the Brahma Temple in Pushkar is beautifully painted in shades of blue and red and was constructed using marble and stone slabs. It is believed to be almost 2,000 years old.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pushkar Lake, Pushkar 305022 India
Surrounded by a whopping 500 big and small temples, a parikrama of Pushkar Lake is believed to redeem your sins. The lake has 52 ghats, each of which were once the personal ghats for the 52 maharajas of Rajasthan who performed sacred rituals here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Near to brahma temple Savitri Temple, Pushkar 305022 India
Perched atop a hill in Pushkar, it is the hour-long climb to the Savitri Temple which can be the most rewarding experience of visiting this temple. As you gain elevation, you'll be treated to amazing views of the desert and vistas of the town below. It is advisable to begin your journey early evening so that you can be up well in time to see the blazing orange sunset in the horizon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Varaha Temple, Main Market, Pushkar 305022 India
The Varaha Temple is an ancient temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu Varaha Avatar a Wild boar incarnation of third Avatar in the Dashavatar of Satya Yuga is located in Pushkar of Rajasthan. The Varaha temple was built in 12th century by King Anaji Chauhan and later temple was destroyed by the Emperor Aurangzeb in the year of 1727 and again reconstructed by Raja Sawai Man Singh of Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dargah Shariff, Ajmer 305001 India
On your trip to Pushkar, don’t forget to drive a few extra kilometres and visit the world-famous Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer. Visit it to make offerings in the name of the Sufi saint. Adding to the ambience of the Dargah complex is its impeccable Mughal architecture, spellbinding evening qawallis and that divine scent of rose petals and incense sticks all around.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up with in city limits. Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.