From Jaipur: Ranthambore Tiger Safari Day Trip
Enjoy the thrilling opportunity to seek out the Bengal tiger in its natural habitat on a memorable day trip from Jaipur. Spot leopards, deer, sloth bears, and birds at the Ranthambore National Park on a 4-hour jungle safari in an open vehicle.
* Experience a jungle safari with a naturalist guide
* Marvel at the native flora and fauna as you look for tigers
* Benefit from small group size to maximise animal sighting
* Travel in comfort in a private air-conditioned car
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by private air-conditioned car with Trained driver
- Road tolls and taxes and Bottled water
- Round-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park
- 1 canter/Jeep safari on sharing basis in Ranthambore
- Services of naturalist during safari.
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
What's excluded :
- Anything not specified in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Sheopur - Sawai Madhopur Road Near Madina Hotel, Ranthambore National Park 322001 India
Take an exciting private day trip to Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur, ideal for wildlife enthusiasts. The park was once a royal hunting ground, and still houses the Royal Fort and a scattering of ancient temples. The area is known for Bengal tigers, mugger crocodiles, Indian leopards, sloth bears, and hundreds of species of birds.
After early pick up from your hotel or the airport in Jaipur, relax on the approximately 3 to 4-hour drive to Sawai Madhopur. Reach Ranthambore at 1 PM. Your 3-hour afternoon safari will start at approximately 2 PM. Travel through the forest zone with a government-approved naturalist guide in an open 6-seater Jeep or a larger canter, as you look out for the varied Indian flora and fauna in its natural habitat.
At the end of the safari around 6:30 PM, the driver will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel in Jaipur. You may request a dinner break on the way back. Enjoy a fun, memorable tour at India's most popular national park.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport/Hotel/Railway Station/or your desired location in JAIPURAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must carry a valid passport, failure to provide this document may result in tour cancellation with no refunds
- Jeeps are for 6 people. Canters may be 16-20 seaters. Guests may have to share this vehicle with other visitors
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.