From Krakow: Dunajec Rafting, Treetop Walk & Thermal Baths
Discover the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops. Enjoy a scenic walk up-hill for 30 to 40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18 to 24 meters high and is surrounded by magnificent tree crowns. Feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches over 600 meters. See the view of the Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park.
Enjoy rafting tour of the Dunajec River, which winds through forests and majestic mountains. Your traditional wooden raft will pass through Pieniny Gorge, with its towering cliffs and limestone formations. View the spectacular high summits of Trzy Korony (982m) and Mount Sokolica (747m) in the Pieniny Range.
Spend 3 hours and relax at thermal baths in Chocholow. The water is extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters and emit beneficial micronutrients such as sulfur, calcium, magnesium and sodium.Relax in the thermal water with temperature of 36 degrees Celsius.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Admission fees
- Ticket for 3 hours to thermal baths
- Small gift (traditional cottage cheese)
What's excluded :
- A guided tour along the treetop walk
- Cableway ticket in Slovakia (you can buy this on the day)
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Additional fees
The travelers will see Pieniny from the treetop walk in Slovakia, take part in Dunajec river rafting and spend the time relaxing at the thermal baths.
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, show the driver your voucher.The exact starting time will be confirmed one day before the departure, in the evening.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.