From Krakow: Energylandia - amusement park
Discover Energylandia, an amazing world of fun and adventure for the whole family, without worrying about the hassle of transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door-to-door pick up and drop off
- English-speaking driver's assistance
- Private, air-conditioned Mercedes car/van
- High quality, flexibility and experience
- All transportation costs
- Entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - Energylandia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- food and drinks
- Visit: Energylandia, al. 3 Maja 2, Zator 32-640 Poland
Prepare for an unforgettable tour to Energylandia - the biggest amusement park in Poland. It is located in the picturesque area of Zator – a city in the surroundings of Krakow. This amazing place offers 70 modern unique objects and more than 7 km of sightseeing paths within the area of 26 hectares! Visit in Energylandia it's a great adventure for the whole famil. It provides attractions engaging and enjoyable for all ages: children, teenagers and adults.
Energylandia amusement park is divided into four different zones: Fairyland (a world of beloved fairytales and movies for the youngest), Family Zone (unforgettable memories for the whole family), Extreme Zone (for the adrenaline rush) and Water Fun (for the sun-worshippers and water activities lovers). Additionally, there are numerous daily live performances and shows happening throughout the whole day.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Energylandia, al. 3 Maja 2, Zator 32-640 Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Some attractions are not recommended for pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please note that masks are obligatory only in closed public areas such as museums, mines, shops, churches, public transport, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.