From Krakow: Goracy Potok Thermal Baths
The geothermal water has a lot of chemical elements such as sulphate, manganese, iron or potassium. The temperature of water is from 34 to 40 degrees Celsius.
You can relax in various pools as there are 9 in total, both indoor and outdoor ones. You can use some attractions, including slides, fountains and more - a good way to spend your time both relaxing and being active.
Younger travelers will also find something for them to spend time enjoying themselves with their parents - there are pools prepared especially for them with small slides and shallow water. This pool is opened everyday in July and August and on weekends only from May to October.
For more fun, travelers can play volleyball in sand, football or have fun on 3 water slides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking driver
- Ticket to thermal baths for 2.5 hours
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Sauna or massage areas
The travelers will be picked-up from their accomodation in Krakow and have 2.5 hours to be spent on Goracy Potok thermal baths. The journey each ways takes around 2 hours, depending on traffic.
• Termy Goracy Potok, Nowe 45, Szaflary 34-424 Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact starting time will be confirmed one day earlier, in the evening.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.