From Krakow: Miniature park & fortress amusement park Inwałd
Discovery the treasure and beauty of the Inwałd park:
See the world's largest flourishing image of the Polish pope! Miniature Park World of Dreams is an amazing place where, when traveling through Australia, Greece, Italy, Poland, China, France, Mexico, you will admire the miniature buildings characteristic of each of these countries. You will find here all objects that a self-respecting tourist setting out on a journey around the world should see.
Along with that you will also see:
- John Paul II's garden
- Dinolandia - Park dinosaurs
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket to Miniature Park & Stronghold
- Entrance ticket to DinoLandia and John Paul II's garden
- Entry/Admission - Inwald Park
- Entry/Admission - Dinolandia
- Entry/Admission - John Paul II Garden
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inwald Park, ul. Wadowicka 169, Inwald 34-120 Poland
Inwałd Park a huge tourist complex consisting of up to 4 amusement parks. It is a real paradise for families with children, regardless of their age!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dinolandia, Wadowicka 167 Str., Inwald 34-120 Poland
We invite you to the park where dinosaurs reign. In the picturesque locations of Dinolandia, lovers of these unusual creatures will see a unique set of different-sized figures of dinosaurs, ichthyosaurs, pterosaurs and other prehistoric creatures, thanks to which every our Guest will move to the distant Mesozoic era and meet the dangerous Tyrannosaur Rex, the long-tailed Diplodocus brain or even the smallest of the Kompsognata dinosaurs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: John Paul II Garden, ul. Wadowicka 167, Inwald 34-120 Poland
It is enough to climb 96 stairs to reach the very top of the observation tower and see the unusual picture painted with thousands of bushes, trees and flowers.
See the flourishing portrait of John Paul II surrounded by the Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican and the Basilica of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary in Wadowice.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.