From Krakow: Morskie Oko, Zakopane & Thermal Baths
Spend the day very actively and enjoy the trip to the Morskie Oko lake. While 2 hours of walking each way, you will experience the outstanding beauty of the nature in the Polish Tatra Mountains.
It literally means The Eye of the Sea. The lake was formed from glaciers and is situated right next to the mountains what makes the view even more magnificient. The water filled the empty space that was made because of stones. Now it is home for many animals and a place for people to explore, what also benefits their health.
In Zakopane, take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka - cable car and spend the time at Krupowki street, the most popular one in the town.
Spend 3 hours at Chocholowska Baths - the largest thermal complex in Podhale. The water is extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters. Relax in the 8 whirlpool pools of thermal water with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius. Dip in the swimming pool brine bath or outdoor swimming pools, all with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance to Morskie Oko
- Funicular tickets
- Ticket to thermal baths
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to spa and massage area
- Entrance to saunas
The travelers will explore the beauty of Polish Tatra Mountains while the walk to Morskie Oko lake and visiting Zakopane. They will also spend 3 hours at Chocholow thermal baths
• Lake Morskie Oko, Palenica Bialczanska 49°11′49″N 20°04′12″E, Tatra National Park 34-500 Poland
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
• Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.