From Krakow: Mountains - Hike to the Lake and Relax at Thermal Pools
Proper hike to the most beautiful place in Poland, ended with relaxing time at thermal pools. Receipt for perfect day in Polish Mountains. Convenient, hassle free, door-to-door transportation by comfy minivan, will let you fully enjoy ride to Tatra National Park. Then be prepared for 7 miles long hike to Morskie Oko Lake, where besides admiring views, you can have something to eat and drink. On the way back, there is possibility to take horse carriage for those who don't want to bother with another 6 miles of hike. Once hiking completed, your driver will take you to thermal pools where for 2 hours, you will have a rest and enjoy mineral hot water. Trip will end up with ride back to your accommodation in Krakow.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Tatra National Park
- Tickets to Thermal Pools
- Entry/Admission - Lake Morskie Oko
- Entry/Admission - Terma Bania
What's excluded :
- Towels needed at the pools. You can bring yours. Otherwise you can rent on spot - 10PLN each
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Morskie Oko, Palenica Bialczanska 49°11′49″N 20°04′12″E, Tatra National Park 34-500 Poland
After 2 hours hike you will reach, one of the most beautiful place in Poland - Morskie Oko Lake, located in the heart of High Tatra Mountains. Walk around, have something to eat and drink and just admire views. Approximate time at the lake is about an hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Terma Bania, ul. Srodkowa 181, Bialka Tatrzanska 34-405 Poland
After all previous hiking, you will have a chance to relax in a complex of pools full of hot mineral water. Approximate time at the pools is 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Covering mouth and nose is required till changing room. Mask should be left there, inside of the pools you don't have wear mask or alternative cover.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.