From Krakow: Thermal Baths, Quads and Morskie Oko Lake
Ride a one-person quad for 1 hour with a professional, licensed instructor, who will show you how to do that and then will take you for an unforgettable and fun adventure.
Relax in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, which is the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below ground and enjoy the stunning panoramic views. Unwind in one of the 8 thermal pools and soak up the benefits of the water's rich minerals, including sulfur, calcium, and magnesium. Marvel at views of the sprawling mountain landscape as you let the stresses of everyday life melt away.
Deep in the Tatra Mountains, Morskie Oko Lake was formed by glaciers. The lake is surrounded by some of the highest peaks in the Tatra Mountains, which makes for magnificent views. It is also home to many animals, birds and even natural fish stocks.
The hike to the lake is 8 kilometers long and takes about 2-2.5 hours each way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Professional English speaking driver
- Ticket for the pools including mineral water pool and swimming pools indoor and outdoor
- 1 hour ticket for guided quad trip
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Tickets to the saunas, spa, or massage area
The travelers will be picked-up from Krakow, go for a 1 hour of quad bike ride with an instructor, walk 2 hours each way to Morskie Oko lake and relax at thermal baths
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
• Lake Morskie Oko, Palenica Bialczanska 49°11′49″N 20°04′12″E, Tatra National Park 34-500 Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be confirmed one day earlier in the evening, via e-mail. Please show the driver your ticket.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.