From Krakow: Zakopane and Thermal Baths Afternoon Experience
Spend your afternoon and evening in the polish mountains.
Visit Zakopane - town surrounded by Tatra Mountains. It is famous for its characteristic, local culture connected with the life of highlanders in Podhale region. It is also the skiing capital of Poland. Krupowki - the most famous street in Zakopane offers many traditional bazaars where you can shop for souvenirs or try local food like the smoked cheese called Oscypek.
In Chocholow village not only you can see the traditional wooden houses built by highlanders a long time ago but it is also a place where the huge thermal baths complex is located. Stepping in the warm waters might help you relax both physically and mentally. The natural waters found there, extracted from the depth of around 3600 metres below ground level are said to have various beneficial effects on health.
It depends on the group what attraction is first - you can visit Zakopane and then go to the thermal baths in the evening or otherwise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Professional English speaking driver
- Ticket for the cable car
- Ticket for the pools (including mineral water pool and swimming pools indoor and outdoor)
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheese
What's excluded :
- Food or drink
- Tickets to the saunas, spa, or massage area
The travelers will visit Zakopane - use a cable car to the Gubalowka mountain, have some free time in the main street in the city - Krupowki and spend 3 hours at the Chocholow thermal baths.
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be confirmed one day before the trip.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.