From Krakow: Zakopane in Tatra Mountains and Quad Bikes
Explore Zakopane, the skiing capital of Poland and the most popular holiday resort. See the Chocholow village, featuring traditional wooden houses built by the local highlanders years ago. Spot the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels.
Krupowki is the main street of Zakopane. Meet locals and see what village life has to offer as you shop for souvenirs. Take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka on a funicular and experience the natural surroundings. From the top of the mountain is a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range. See the ski jump hill, used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
Ride a one-person quad for 1 hour with a professional, licensed instructor, who will show you how to do that and then will take you for an unforgettable and fun
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Professional English speaking driver
- Ticket for the funicular to Gubalowka
- 1 hour for guided quad trip
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
What's excluded :
- Guide in Zakopane
- Food or drinks (other than water)
Travelers during this trip will explore Zakopane while riding a one-person quad bikes. In the town, they will spend their time on Krupowki and Gubalowka Mountain.
• Gubalowka, Zakopane Poland
• Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, be ready 5 minutes earlier and show the driver your ticket.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.