From Krakow: Zakopane Tatra Mountains & Thermal Baths Private Tour
On the route to Zakopane we’ll stop in Chochołów – the wooden village. People still live there in the original wooden houses built by the Polish highlanders, which are under the patronage of UNESCO. You will get a chance to go inside one of them to experience how people used to live.
After that we will visit a Bacowka (traditional shepherd’s hut) where you will have a chance to try famous regional cheese – Oscypek and see how it is prepared.
The Zakopane tour starts out with a breathtaking panorama of the Tatra Mountains, viewed from the top of the Gubalowka Hill, and a cable car will take you there. Next you will explore the local old-school bazaar and Krupowki Street – filled with restaurants, local stores and regional goods, as well as gift shops.
Then after 30 minutes you will reach the Thermal Baths. You will have 3 hours of free time to relax and ease your mind and calm your soul.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Door to door pick up in a fully air-conditioned van
- An English- speaking driver
- All transportation costs
- Tickets to go on top of the Gubałowka Mountain
- Tickets to enter Thermal Baths for 3 hours
- A private car for you and your group only
- Entry/Admission - Krupowki Street
- Entry/Admission - Chocholowskie Termy
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Spa treatments and sauna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
The charming city of Zakopane, located at the foot of the Tatra mountains, is visited all year long by many Polish and International tourists. Founded in the beginning of 17th century on seasonal shepherd settlements it has evolved into an impressive city through the years. Iddylic views of the mountains, ever so close to nature, unique architectural style, lots of hiking tracks and ski slopes – all of which make Zakopane the most popular destination if you’re looking for a place to relax and escape from buzz of the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
Located just 99km aways from Krakow, in the heart of Podhale, lies an astonishing water establishment built in 2016, with over 30 swimming pools which will give you the experience of a lifetime. The pools and jacuzzis are located both outside and inside giving picturesque views of the Tatra Mountains.The healing powers of the waters ranging from 90°F to 97°F (32 to 36°C) waters will regenerate your body and soul. The barrels are filled with therapeutic waters extracted straight from the source almost 3600 meters underground, rich in virgin minerals such as calcium, magnesium and sulfur. The grounds also feature a salt pool, great for bones and respiratory problems. A visit here is highly recommended for people with chronic pains, arthritis, post-trauma states, sleeping disorders as well as asthma. The youngsters will enjoy the kids zones (for each younger and older kids) which include a large playroom, water playgrounds, pools and slides. Available also in the winter time.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, apartment or accommodation in Krakow.The exact pick up time will be given a day before the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.