From Krakow: Zalipie Village
Explore Zalipie, known as The Painted Village, on a private tour from Krakow. Admire the painted houses, traditional architecture, and folklore.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and licenced service
- Hotel pick up and drop off (if possible)
- An English- speaking driver
- All transportation costs
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Entry/Admission - Dom Malarek w Zalipiu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dom Malarek w Zalipiu, Zalipie 128 A, Zalipie 33-263 Poland
Enjoy 3 hours of free time to explore the village at your own pace. Visit the painted church, the village museum, the Painters House, and wander around the village admiring the painted cottages. Finding inspiration in nature and folklore, the paintings became are elaborate and colorful. You can decide what you want to visit, entrance fees are usually up to 10 PLN per person to each place.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, apartment or accommodation in Krakow.The exact pick up time will be given a day before the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.