From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk Bachledka and Dunajec Rafting
- Explore the Slovak Tatras from the treetops
- Enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park
- Admire the natural beauty of the Tatra Mountains
- Relax and listen to the sounds of nature as you cruise on a raft
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional licensed English speaking driver
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Chodník korunami stromov Bachledka
- Entry/Admission - Spływ Dunajcem - Początek
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Additional fees
- ticket to cableway in Slovakia (you can buy it directly there by yourself)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chodník korunami stromov Bachledka, Bachledova dolina 702, 059 55 Ždiar, Slovakia
Explore a very distinctive tourist attraction located in Ždiar – a village with a very unique folk architecture and culture, at the very north of Slovakia (in slovakian: chodnik korunami stromov). It is a place situated around 10 kilometres away from Polish border and around 40 kilometres away from Zakopane – charming little town in Poland.
Firstly, you take a 30-40 minutes walk up the hill to reach to a wooden path which is from 18 to 24 metres high and is surrounded by marvellous tree crowns. The wooden pavement is held by huge pillars and the route that you walk is more than 600 metres long.
You will find yourself in the heart of forests in Bachledova Valley with the tops of trees within your arm's reach. You will enjoy a breathtaking, panoramic view of Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park and with a fair weather Pieniny range with the three crowns massif.
It is a perfect choice for everyone, also for families with children, for trees' and mountains' lovers and for adrenalin hunters. For the latter there are special fragments of the route with obstacles, which can be also omitted.
Along the way you will learn about rare, local wildlife by reading educational plaques, which will also increase your ecological awareness. You can't get really bored over there!
This exciting walk leads to the 32 metres high observation platform situated on the border of Pieniny National Park and Tatras National Park. From there you can drive down a 60 metres long slide straight to the ground level or you can walk your way down the hill.
This all-year-round attraction is for people of all ages, so do not hesitate to try it!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Spływ Dunajcem - Początek, Kąty 12, 34-443 Sromowce Wyżne, Poland
Take a break from crowded city, and go for a rafting trip down the beautiful Dunajec River, one of Poland's greatest and breathtaking scenic attractions. The traditional wooden rafts pass through Pieniny Gorge with its towering cliffs and limestone formations amidst forests and mountains.
View the spectacular high summits of Trzy Korony (982 m) and Mt. Sokolica (747 m) in the Pieniny Range nestled in a protected national park of rare flora and fauna. Truly an unforgettable experience!
During the tour you will see wonderful wooden church of St. Michael Archangel's from 15th century in Dębno. Church is listed on the UNESCO List of World.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening..
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.