From Limerick: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher, including Cliffs of Moher Cruise
Our unique fully guided tour takes you from Limerick to the Aran Islands and the Cliffs of Moher in a single day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Cliffs of Moher Cruise - subject to weather conditions
- Entry to the Cliffs of Moher Visitors Centre - The Atlantic Edge
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: River Shannon, Ireland
Ireland's longest river flows right through Limerick.
Pass By: Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
Built to impress in the 15th century, Bunratty Castle is one of the most splendid in Ireland. It's bold outline dominates the skyline as you pass.
Stop At: Ennis, Ennis, County Clare
Ennis or 'Inis' in Irish meaning 'Island.' The name refers to an island formed between 2 courses of the River Fergus on which the Franciscan Abbey was built in the 13th century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Doolin Pier, Hotel Doolin Doonagore, Doolin Ireland
Our ferry departs from the pier in Doolin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Inisheer, Inisheer, Aran Islands, County Galway, Western Ireland
Once on the Island, you have 2 hours of free time to explore at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Our tour includes a 1 hour stop at the top of the Cliffs of Moher - entry fee included.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Liscannor, Liscannor, County Clare
A magnificent coastal village situated at the end of Liscannor Bay.
Pass By: Lahinch, Co. Clare, Ireland
Nestled at the head of Liscannor Bay, beside a 2 km long beach of golden sands, Lahinch, attracts surfers and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world.
Pass By: Ennistymon Falls, Ennistymon Ireland
Ennistymon is a country market town. The River Inagh, with it's small rapids known as the Cascades, runs through the town.
Departure Point :Arthurs Quay, Limerick, Ireland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All tour vehicles are operating at reduced capacity to increase social distancing on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.