From Limerick: Cliffs of Moher Explorer Tour - 5 hour stop at the Cliffs of Mohe
Our unique tour gives you the opportunity to walk the 5km of coastal path from the picturesque village of Doolin to the visitors centre at the Cliffs of Moher.
From the path you will get amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Aran Islands, Connemara and the Cliffs of Moher.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry fee to Cliffs of Moher visitors centre included
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: River Shannon, Ireland
Ireland's longest river flows right through Limerick.
Pass By: Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
Built to impress in the 15th century, Bunratty Castle is one of the most splendid in Ireland. It's bold outline dominates the Skyline as you pass.
Stop At: Ennis, Ennis, County Clare
Ennis or 'Inis' in Irish meaning 'Island.' The name relates to an island formed between 2 courses of the River Fergus on which the Franciscan Friary was built in the 13th century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Doolin, Doolin, The Burren, County Clare
The tour vehicle will drop you at Doolin. From here you have 5 hours to walk the 8 km of coastal path to the Cliffs of Moher.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Following your walk from Doolin, you re-board the tour vehicle at the visitors centre at the Cliffs of Moher.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Liscannor, Liscannor, County Clare
A magnificent coastal village situated at the end of Liscannor Bay.
Pass By: Lahinch, Lahinch, County Clare
Nestled at the head of Liscannor Bay beside a 2 km long beach of golden sand, Lahinch attracts surfing and canoeing enthusiasts from all over the world.
Pass By: Ennistymon Falls, Ennistymon Ireland
Ennistymon is a country market town. The River Inagh, with it's small rapids known as the Cascades, runs right through the town.
Departure Point :Arthurs Quay, Limerick, Ireland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All tour vehicles are operating at reduced capacity to increase social distancing on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.