From Louvre to Street Art - original museum guided tour (skip the line!)
Would you like to have an alternative look at all the “must-see” artworks in the Louvre? Maybe you are travelling in the mixed group where half are into classical art and the other half into politics and street art? This tour would unite both by adding its new, modern flavour to the world’s most famous museum.
During this unique visit, you will rediscover the highlights of the museum in the whole new contemporary perspective. The specialist (licensed) tour guide, would both share the story of the original artworks, and show you some of the most exciting street art pieces inspired by it. You would also learn some little-known facts about the Louvre and its guerrilla art.
It is the first and the only tour of this kind!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
On this tour, you will rediscover and refresh the highlights of the Louvre by learning about their appearances in some of the most iconic contemporary street artworks from around the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Louis XIV sous les traits de Marcus Curtius (copie), Cour Napoléon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.