From Luxor 2 Days tour to Abu Simbel
Explore the heart of Egypt on this 2-Day tour of Abu Simbel from Luxor. Enjoy a relaxing overnight stay in the Upper Egyptian city of Aswan and relax in the comfort of truly first-class transport and service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train tickets from / to Luxor ( First calss )
- All taxes included
- All transfer by air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Pick up and arrival at Aswan
Pass By: Luxor city - Egypt, Gazirat Al Awameyah, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor and driven to Luxor Railway Station, where you will board the train and travel first class to Aswan. Upon arrival in Aswan you will be met at the station by a representative and checked-in to your hotel to enjoy a relaxing day at your leisure.
Accommodation included: Overnight at 4* hotel.
Day 2: Visit Abu Simbel temple
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
In the early morning you will travel to Abu Simbel, where you will then visit the two Temples of Ramses II. Here you'll learn all about the Temples at Abu Simbel, which are among the most magnificent monuments in the world.
Following your extensive tour of the temples, you'll return to Aswan and take the afternoon train to Luxor, where you will once again be met and returned to your Luxor hotel.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Luxor .
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will handle your tour in a small group, 2 person in a small car or maximum 6 person in a van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.